Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's been a good weekend

Yes, it's been busy, but not as much as usual. We were able to kind of go at our own pace. I:
  1. Upgraded to a Samsung Gallaxy S III phone; got a case, cover, and car charger for it
  2. Got a car charger for my tablet and a mini SD card for the phone from Amazon
  3. Watched three episodes of 'House of Anubis', catching up
  4. Cooked with a friend
  5. Texted with another friend
  6. Ate a wonderful meal
  7. Helped a friend do some housework
  8. Determined how to hookup something to their TV (but there was a ball game, so I didn't)
  9. Pulled some stuff off the computer for a friend
  10. Looked up several things online for him
  11. Reshelved a few books
  12. Did a quick trip to the store for them and me
  13. Got home by 7 pm--yay!
Now I'm eating a little pimiento cheese on sourdough bread and some cashews. So the question is whether I should try to put things here in some semblance of order tonight. Actually, it may take a little while, more than just tonight. But I can start on it. Or I could work on it throughout the week and get comfy and do some reading now. Hmmm.....

No comments: