Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bleh

Despite working the truck last night (the cigarettes were not too bad; the cooler was), my neck was feeling halfway decent so I didn't take any pain medicine last night before I went to bed. I woke up several times throughout the night trying to get a good position, and now my neck hurts worse than it had been, along with my back, and I feel achy all over for that matter, because I did not get the best of sleep.

Now that I've eaten something I've taken half a tablet, with the aim of working on the notes. I got a third of them done on Tuesday, and had great hopes for finishing them by Thursday or Friday until the neck thing happened. Still, I must push on, because the time change is tonight and I have one less hour before the game tonight. I think I can finish this morning. But my I fear bleary and not at my best. The weather change and the beginning of my allergies aren't helping either. We had a big front of thunderstorms go through yesterday.

Okay, I better get on those notes.

No comments: