Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, I'm about a third of the way through the game note transcription

and I took out the trash, did dishes, did laundry, and spent some time on a massage cushion/heating pad to help my back/neck/shoulder relax. I'm going to go on to bed now. If I manage to do about as much on the notes as I did tonight I could have them done by Thursday or Friday at the latest, leaving me Saturday morning to do more laundry and clean the bathroom, hang the new shower liner, do the kitchen, and mop the floors. Wish me luck.

Also, I think I'm going to start setting the alarm for 7 am in the hopes of getting up at 8 so that I can actually have some time to ease into the day rather than the normal jump up and go. I think it would help my productivity at work. Plus, I can eat breakfast earlier and take my medicine, etc. before I get there, plus check the news and maybe blog, which I usually don't get to do until late at night. (I'm not allowed to blog from work.)

Okay, good night. It turned out to be a decent second-half-of-the-day after all. Hopefully tomorrow will be better at work. I think when it comes down to it, my reactions to things was the problem. Fortunately I wasn't bitchy or impolite. I was just down. I should be back to my old self tomorrow.

No comments: