Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

On my afternoon/evening off so far I have:

  1. Taken a nap.
  2. Researched a couple of things for a friend, including something that the public library couldn't find for him (but which I did, yay!) I think he likes having his own personal librarian.
  3. Transferred over the game recording off the digital voice recorder to be transcribed.
  4. Made coffee to fortify me.
  5. Cooked some basmati rice and put it in the refrigerator for tomorrow's supper (tomorrow on the lunch menu is a spinach frittata and breakfast, so I'm looking forward to that).
  6. Washed a sink full of dishes. I have a small drainer, so there are a few left. I'll let the wet ones dry for awhile and then if they haven't completely dried in an hour or two, I'll wipe them down and finish the others.
  7. Put in a load of laundry in the laundry room under the leasing office. It should get me to Saturday morning, when I plan to do more, but I just have the money to do one tonight. Fortunately I'll have a repayment go through tonight, an automatic pay deposit go through tonight, and another on Wednesday night.

Now I need to work on the notes while the clothes are washing and drying. I'll take the trash out (not much, yay!) out when I go to change to the dryer. I'll try to go to bed around midnight or 1 am.

I'm glad to have the night off. I wasn't sure I would be since a co-worker was out sick over the weekend and it was up in the air as to when he would return. Tonight was truck night. I hope they did alright--I think it was just the two of them.

Okay, off to do notes, or at least get a good start on them.

No comments: