Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Immer AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! or, Whirlwind Days

Okay, this is a quick update...

  1. My interview went great. It was over 2 hours long and I really enjoyed meeting the staff. It's a wonderful library, and I really feel it could be the answer to my prayers. The position does not officially close until Monday, so I may not know the outcome immediately. But, I do feel it would be a very good fit in terms of what I can bring to the library and in terms of what they're planning over the next few years.
  2. I'm going over with my mom at 3 to do the paperwork for the apartment. I had some trouble getting a hold of them and finally staked out the office and talked to them this afternoon.
  3. Dwana's graduation is this afternoon and her reception is at 5:30. She passed her comps unanimously, which is quite rare. She did have a crisis last night (she was ironing the gown, following the instructions, but where she'd tried steaming the wrinkles out earlier and it was still a bit damp, it melted. Fortuantely Heather still has hers and they are about the same height. Whew!

No comments: