Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 03, 2004

You take for granted so much in life.

Tonight I'm having maddening itching on my hands, coupled with numbness and 'pins and needles'. Welcome to the strange world of diabetes, which is responsible for both. Well, and the fact that I should start my period any time now so I'm retaining water; my fingers feel blown up. Do guys ever have that sort of trouble at all, short of having congestive heart failure? I didn't think so.

It was a good gaming day, and Cerys and I visited with friends afterwards. I also got some leads on apartments. I picked up an apartment guide at the Great Wall (wonderful Chinese place; great sesame tofu!)

I've turned my heat back on; it's positively nippy. Now I think I'm going to head on to bed, once Cerys gets back in. Don't worry--I am not ignoring my impending doom, I'm just trying not to spaz until I can actually do something about it.

But first I should mutter. :)

  1. Sexy:: Lingerie
  2. Clique:: Snobs
  3. Pledge:: of Allegiance
  4. Carbs:: Really quite necessary for life
  5. Dream Job:: Library
  6. Sweeps:: New 'Charmed'!
  7. Soundtrack:: Movie
  8. Hero:: Enrique Inglesias
  9. Shave:: and a haircut, two bits!
  10. Christina:: Ricci

No comments: