Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 09, 2004

Monday Monday Monday

Okay, so I'm getting a head start...

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just...fight evil Lovecraftian horrors with my ninja, psychic, and magical powers in Call of Cthulhu aka sit around a table eating munchies, rolling dice, and chilling with friends whilst crafting an interactive story.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...wait patiently for a few moments to see if they 'wake up', then tap the horn.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is...think that it says more about them than it does me. Now, a true, but nasty, remark, I take as criticism and ask more about it.
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...probably go stark raving mad (yeah, I haven't yet).
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...have a fan blowing on me.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house are...shorts and a t-shirt.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...procrastinate until the last minute, then use the adrenaline produced to finish the job well.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would...politely decline, seeing as I have a small herd now.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I...don't. Have I ever mentioned I don't even wear a watch?
10. I usually wash my car about every...four months, except if it's got a lot of salt on it.

No comments: