Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 23, 2004

Post plague

    I have:
  1. Had breakfast and lunch with friends
  2. typed for hours on 'The Project'
  3. had a hormonal-like emotional spike even though I'm at the opposite end of the cycle
  4. watched Piper and Leo be torn apart but Chris' fate resolved (that's 'Charmed', for the uninitiated--hey, you try to get your parents to have sex so that you'll be born whilst daemons attack)
  5. cried through most of it and pined for true love
  6. watched Starfire tranform into a chrysalis and back
  7. discovered that my aquarium pump has died
  8. readjusted the aquarium so that the fish are at least getting bubbles until I can get a new filter/pump. Fortunately they're mollies and a pleco, so they're hardy.
  9. taken a 'gift' as it was meant and cleaned the catbox
  10. typed my last couple of entries in this blog as my doggie snores from the recliner :)
  11. decided that laundry and bathroom cleaning can wait till tomorrow
  12. watched my dog wake up and ask to go on to bed, and she's quite irresistable :)

Good night. :)

No comments: