Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Okay, guys

As should be obvious, I'm in the middle of a redesign, mainly because the CSS-based columns were too unpredictable in any browser and totally useless in Netscape. I had a pretty long nap in the evening, so it's nearly 5 am and here I am still working. Since I'm pulling a 9-hour shift tomorrow, I have reached the point where I really MUST go to bed.

I've put in quite a bit of the original content but not everything (notably, the Rabid Librarian image and the Kentucky links). I'll try to finish it up tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. Everything is table based now and is basically a translation of a skin I found on BlogSkins with major translation in terms of the normal site colours, etc.

Let me know if you find anything really, really screwy...or just drop a note if you like it or not. I'm hoping it will also help with the loading on slower connexions.

PS If you need to get to any of the links that aren't on here yet, go to one of the archive pages. I won't re-publish the entire site (with the new template) until it's finished.

Cheers...and good night. :)

No comments: