Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 16, 2004

Happy Monday

Almost forgot...

this Monday Madness has you choose a letter which must begin all your answers. Mine was 'R' (the beginning of my last name). I'm going to regret this, I think...

1. Name two types of food that you could care less if you ever ate again. Rutabaga and Rabbit. (I'm allergic to the first, and I'm still scarred by the second.)
2. Name one animal. It would be too easy to say rabbit again, hmmm? How about, rook? (The bird, not the game or chesspiece.)
3. List three words to describe yourself. Reasonable rabid reader. :) Couldn't leave out that adjective, could I?
4. Name two things you might find at a zoo. Reptiles and Rodents.
5. Name three things you might find living in the water. Rasbora, reticulated rabbitfish, and ribbonfish. (Always helps to have a guide to aquaria about.)

No comments: