Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

PS



I'm including a new link under the Kentucky Blogs on my blogroll. Seems Dwana's friend Aaron has entered the world of blogging. Be sure to check out This Space for Rent.

Oh, and despite our differences, I still read Zabet's blog. (Sorry, there's no permalink to link to, and I don't want to link straight to the picture. It's 8/25/03, under 'refurbished'). What can I say? It's ingrained in me to keep up with people from my past. I still keep occasional tabs on my father (whom I haven't spoken to in 10 years) and my ex (ditto for about 12 years). It's not obsession, more like, knowing where all your Legos (TM) are, you know? Like, okay, I took the red one out of the building, where did it go? Anyway, I was somewhat shocked to see that Patrick shaved off all of his beautiful hair. Granted, I figured he might, since he's job hunting, but still...wow. The man had hair women would kill for. There are some women who might mourn that hair. Still, I guess whatever works for him is what matters. :) Still, he was one of the few guys I've seen who could wear long hair successfully and not look like it was a reaction to balding or trying to look like a rocker.

No comments: