Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Hmm...I think I have a shot at this one

Honeymoon Disaster Contest

You know, the honeymoon, for all that I nearly died several times and it included the KKK and other lunatics, was much more interesting than the actual marriage. One of my co-workers insists I should write a book about my life back then (You married a gay man? Who was addicted to sex? And the guy who is still his partner was part of the wedding? What were you thinking?) Maybe I should. It's probably every mom's nightmare of what an otherwise good kid can wind up doing, although at least I didn't do drugs, get pregnant, or (miraculously) anything in terms of STDs/non-fatal or otherwise. I still have to put it down to naivete/insanity, I guess. :)

No comments: