Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Finally!!!



When I moved to the new Blogger I wound up having a template issue and published with one of the samples provided by that system. Everything I've changed has been built on that, and it contained a really annoying but in the CSS where Internet Explorer would expand the right-side column, sometimes wrapping under the floated left-side column, along with a tendency to not display the postings beyond what could be displayed alongside the right-side column. The only way to read on was to hit view...text size...and then any of the sizes. But now, thanks to the folks at Position is Everything, a site devoted to CSS, its bugs, and how to fix them, it should display as I've always intended it to. I've also shortened the display so the last three days are displayed before you have to go looking at archives. Hope this helps the readability. And, yeah, I know I just technobabbled, but suffice to say, it's (hopefully) fixed, at least until the next bug shows up. And it was fairly painless. Good night. :)

No comments: