Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Things to do tomorrow

  1. Weigh myself (I haven't in a while) -- Yay, I've lost 10 lbs!
  2. Reconcile my finances. (It would have been nice to have been paid on Friday like I should have been, but it'll be Monday instead.)
  3. Get supplements for a friend at Costco, who will pay me back.
  4. Visit a furniture store to get a daybed for the move.
  5. Tour and rent a storage area for the move.
  6. Go to the library and return some books.
  7. Obtain or at least line up some boxes.
  8. Work on reducing/weeding books.
  9. Take out the trash and recyclables.
  10. Do some cleaning.
  11. Run by the grocery and get mayonnaise for a friend and denture cleanser for me.
  12. Plant mint and ivy at a friend's house.
  13. Do the game notes.
  14. Do some job hunting.
  15. Write up my notice for my apartment manager in preparation for the move, to be given on Sunday.
  16. Pay my COBRA bill so it's in time for August.
  17. Create a timeline/Gantt chart for the move.
  18. Finalise my list of what from each room will go to the house, and what will go into storage.
  19. Research movers, as neither my friends nor I, can handle the big stuff.
That's enough, don't you think?

No comments: