Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Sorry it's been awhile

I just got off the phone with a friend whom I was helping apply for jobs. Technically I've had time the last two nights to blog, but I've laid down for a bit and kept getting phone calls, so I kept stretching out my 'nap time' till it was time to go to bed. As a result, I feel more rested than I have in awhile. Tonight I've been up and doing things. I ran to the pharmacy for my medicines and YKWIA's, and talked with him for awhile. We're going to try to watch the miniseries 'Ascension' together on Netflix. And since then I've been on the phone with A helping him with his job search.

In general things have been going pretty well. I have two jobs to apply for (although one involves getting my transcript, so it's good that it's closing date isn't until March). My mom's been in the ICU at the hospital in her hometown for over a week, but she got moved to a regular room today. Yay. I may be able to go see her Saturday if all goes well. I hope so.

That's it for now. I'm just checking in. I have a couple of news stories to post either tonight or tomorrow that I found interesting. Take care, and good night.

No comments: