Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 23, 2017

So tired

I packed 48 boxes today, almost 5,000 journals, to be sent to India this week. This is what my library looks like now.

After work, I took a friend to an appointment, and listened to an audiobook (John Skalzi's The Dispatcher) while chilling out in the waiting room. Then we went to the store, got gas and groceries, stopped by Gumbo Ya Ya for takeout, stopped by yet another grocery store with a wine and spirits shop, and then spent three and a half hours watching videos. I got home just a little while ago, at 11:30 pm. I'm pooped. I've taken some ibuprofen (forgot to do that last night and slept very little) and a half a Trazadone. I really want to get some rest tonight.

Good night.

Where the bound journals were.
The unbound journals were on these two middle ranges.
Most of the library is bare now.
Everything's gone from the two middle ranges.
Just have the books to go; most to departments, others to donate.

No comments: