Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feeling like I'm rambling in my head

Forgive me; this isn't coming out with much coherency in terms of linear time.

When I got home from work today, I took a short nap and then listened to some meditative music on cable. Now I'm catching up on news and doing my laundry, even though it's midnight. Earlier today I went by the library, turned in the books that were due (on time, mind you), and picked up some others. Work was quiet at both places, so it was a decent day. Plus, I just ordered a 32 GB flash drive for a grand total of about $5 (it was $40.00 off at Amazon, plus I had a $25 gift card from my points that I get from my bank account). The idea is to use my old 4 GB drive to backup a friend's documents, since the two 512 MB ones we're using are bursting at the seams, and I almost have the 4 GB drive filled up with my stuff, so I need a bigger one.

Tomorrow's agenda includes paying rent, so I'll have to catch the bus back to the shopping centre where I work is (there's a bank there), get a money order, and bring it over to the leasing office. I only have to work at the hospital, where I plan to mostly do cataloguing (I really have to get the book truck that's partly blocking my cubicle and a computer station out of the way...I'm feeling claustrophobic.) After that I'll probably go over to a friend's house, again on the bus. I purchased a 30-day unlimited pass the other day (it's $30, which isn't too bad, much better than gas for a month). I also plan to clean out the refrigerator and do some dishes later that night. Oh, and notes. :)

Well, that's enough for now. The dryer should be finished in about 20 minutes, so I'm going to check the news. Good night.

No comments: