Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I really hate it

when I lay down for 'just a few minutes' and wake up to find several hours have passed, when I need to have used that time for other things, like notes. The only reason I woke up at all is the game master called to see when I was coming over tomorrow. I slept over four hours. Grrr....

Well, at least I won't be terribly sleep-deprived on a Saturday night...that's better than I often get. Now if I can only finish the notes in time to get over to the house by bus by 8 am (meaning I have to catch the bus by 6:40). Gack. Fortunately last time we spent a lot of time fighting off a biker gang/avatar of he-who-should-not-be-named (no, not Voldemort, but rather something that would eat Voldemort for breakfast), and there's no reason for a blow-by-blow, so that should help.

No comments: