Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey, I'm home before 3 am!

I did run into a snag in painting, though, so it looks like I'll be finishing the last room by the end of next week instead of Monday. I'm working Tuesday and Wednesday nights, but the schedule hasn't been made beyond that, so I might be able to get a lighter workweek so I can go ahead and finish. Remodeling is an adventure, I've certainly found. In the meantime there's plenty to help out with besides painting.

There's so much I want to blog about that I've starred in my news reader, but for now I've eaten and it's time for some rest. I've gotten four hours of sleep a night for four nights in a row and I'm very tired and have a headache. Tomorrow comes early for me, too, so it's just good sense to go ahead and turn in for the night. I'll try to get up a little early and write then.

PS At work we've got 20-ounce sodas on sale for 2/$2.22 (they're normally $1.49), but there are 75-cent-off coupons for Diet Cherry Dr Pepper, which I like, so if you get 2 and use the coupons, the grand total is 84 cents, with tax. Really. So I guess you know what I've been drinking of late. :)

No comments: