Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 27, 2007

So I've been off from the hospital for a few days

What have I been doing?

Saturday--worked at the store
Sunday--had the afternoon off because the game was cancelled
Monday--finished my holiday shopping
Tuesday--went to Danville for Christmas dinner (I ate well and got to play with my step-father's iPhone. I got an outfit, a teddy bear, a gift card to the gas station, and they'll be delivering a mattress in a few days).
Wednesday--mostly did errands and notes
Thursday--found out I was supposed to work at the store for three hours yesterday. My boss called and was afraid something had happened to me. I apologised. She's not pissed, really. I'm going in tomorrow during the day for four hours by way of apology, then coming back to check in the truck and teach someone else how to do it. I went out to get a new cell phone battery ($35!) because every time someone calls me it dies, distilled water from the grocery, and some gas with the gift card. I also have an appointment at the podiatrist this afternoon.

On the agenda for the rest of the vacation:
Friday--working at the store 12-4. 6-7
Saturday--working at the store 12-5 (better than what I was supposed to do originally; we re-did my schedule)
Sunday--game
Monday--painting a kitchen
Tuesday--painting a kitchen

Then it's back to work on Wednesday at both places.

No comments: