Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A quiet song before sleeping

and I must sleep, as I need to be up in less than three hours.

Listening to: Evanescence, 'Hello'



Playground school bell rings again,
Rain clouds come to play again,
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello, I am your mind giving you someone to talk to,
Hello...

If I smile and don't believe,
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream,
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken,
Hello, I'm the lie, living for you so you can hide,
I don´t cry...

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping,
Hello, I'm still here,
All that's left of yesterday.


It's a fan video made from a compilation of the band's music videos, and it's well done, matching the ethereal quality of Amy Lee's voice.

No comments: