Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm feeling much better today

Listening to: 'Calling You' by Blue October, '1973' by James Blunt
Today's Radioplay: 'The Book of Tobit'

Maybe I had to get things down in a journal entry. Maybe it's the Lamictal. But for whatever reason, I'm feeling better. Sorry for the emotional diarrhea, so to speak, but things were at a head. I haven't felt that way for a very long time; I only hope it will be awhile before I feel that way again.

I've included Blue October's song here before. But here's James Blunt's new song, '1973'. The video is interesting, as he walks through an abandoned street, with sad storefronts, but when shown from inside, the view is of the street as it was in the 70s, with warmer colours and lighting. The song has that bittersweet sense of nostalgia that people get as they age, which isn't bad for a singer who was born in 1974. :)

No comments: