Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 02, 2007

Got a lot accomplished today

but there was no game. I finished the trim, did touch ups, helped move the furniture back, worked on a computer, and watched 'The 4400', and basically did a host of little things. Also, Brenda stopped by, thinking we were playing today, and she'll be back next week. I think she is as disturbed as I of how events have played out and all the different things we're juggling, not to mention powerful supernatural creatures who want to wage war against us, all for something my character did.

I'm actually home at a semi-decent hour. I may play a little of my current favourite, G.H.O.S.T. Hunters (it's a puzzle game where you find objects that are hidden on the screen and then get suspects for the haunting of a house.) No, I think I'll go on to bed. Hope you have a good night.

No comments: