Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I keep telling myself

when I come home late after notes, or working, or dog washing, or whatever's exhausting me (perhaps a combination) that I'll get up early and blog instead in the morning. That doesn't so much work for me. Today's a slight exception (among other things, I was in bed by 1:30 as opposed to 3 or 4 am), but I don't really have much time to put on content.

I'm sorry for that. My blog is very important to me. It and the game are my main hobbies, and it's distressing me not to be able to write about things going on during the day or news I've seen. So despite the fact that I have both jobs, two hours of notes, and a marathon grocery trip planned tonight I'm going to try to write when I get home.

To tide you over, here's a couple of cute things that are library-related:

The Wizard of Oz - a Tale of Library Circulation (where a young woman has a somewhat psychotic break in the library):



The Seneca Library Holiday Song:


Now, it's off to work.

No comments: