Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm sorry I haven't posted

I've been coming in too tired to type. I'll try to catch up in the next day or so. On the agenda:


  • lots of library stuff, including videos, images of librarians, and cause to celebrate
  • weird, sick news that makes you really wonder about your fellow man
  • a lawsuit McDonald's is so going to lose--I'm sure they'll try to settle
  • bad Latin and laughable, pathetic curses, or, my exes are at it again
  • why I hate Louisville and its University
  • my ankles are convex!, or, how I learnt to like a water pill, even if it makes me pee
  • just a few days before Harry Potter, the book (I like the movies, but the book, or rather the Book, takes precedence)
  • plus, the usual quizzes


So please, stay tuned.

No comments: