Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot!

It's been 98 degrees today, with a heat index above that due to the humidity. It's 85 now, in the middle of the night. It's so hot in the daytime it takes your breath away. I'm so glad I work and live in air conditioning. Just wish it applied to my car as well.

Jody sent me the following questionnaire, so I thought I'd respond to the questions here:

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Toys R' Us stocker (yes, I wore the stupid orange and white blazer)
2. Gas station attendant (currently, in addition to being a librarian and web designer)
3. Kroger cashier (the only time I've been union)
4. Telephone survey researcher (for the university, not telemarketing)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. The Mummy
2. The Mummy Returns
3. Stargate (see the Aegyptian theme?)
4. Back to the Future trilogy

C) Four places I have lived
1. Myrtle Beach AFB, South Carolina
2. Edwards AFB, California
3. Belle Plaine, Kansas (pop. 1800)
4. Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Charmed
2. CSI (the original)
3. Whose Line is It Anyway
4. Anything involving forensics or the paranormal

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hunting Island, South Carolina
2. Danville, Kentucky
3. Great Smoky Mountains State Park, Tennessee/North Carolina
4. Mammoth Cave, Kentucky

F) Four Websites visited daily:
1. Google.com
2. Pubmed.gov
3. Docline.gov
4. Blogger.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Naan
2. Tofu in Sesame Sauce (from Great Wall only)
3. Mashed Potatoes
4. Chocolate

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the beach
2. Britain or Ireland
3. Europe
4. Mammoth Cave (hey, it's a steady 56 degrees and it's hot outside)

I) Four friends I think will respond
1. N
2. B
3. D
4. J

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy the message, Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

No comments: