Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 24, 2005

A milestone

Listening to: 'Everything' by Lifehouse

According to my Site Meter - Counter and Statistics Tracker, this site has passed 30,000 hits since its inception October 14, 2001. Thank you all so much for making me feel like my ravings are not really 'just' to the wind. :) I hope you like the content. As a result, I don't feel quite so alone in the world. (Okay, every now and then it's a little creepy that others are reading what is essentially my diary, but hey, it's kind of cool to put yourself out there without absolute and total censure. :) I enjoy getting a peek at others' personalities by reading blogs...maybe if more people read more points of view, we'd all come to understand each other a little more. Anyway, thanks, all of you. And thanks for not being cyberstalkers, too. :D

No comments: