Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 17, 2005

I'd like to tell you

about the game Sunday, or what it was like going back to work post-surgery (we weren't off for MLK Day), or, well, just about any of a dozen things to enter my mind. I thought But I'm too tired. Sorry, no real blogging today. It's probably just as well--the libraries are closed and I keep hitting a variety of keys I don't mean to, so it's almost impossible to type smoothly. Sigh.

But remind me to tell you about the adventure where we took over a slave ship, killed lots of satyrs, and one of my characters went off half-cocked bent on revenge, only to be struck mad so she went diving into the sewers to eat slime and dead rats. Oh, and how an embodied ghost managed to take her down with a crossbow without taking so much of a bruise herself.

It was an interesting game, at least. :) Welcome to the Dreamlands.

No comments: