Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 16, 2015

TGIF

It's been a busy week. Today I almost got caught up on everything I needed at work, and I did what I could, but a couple of things will have to wait until Monday, but neither was absolutely vital to complete today; I just wanted to. After work I went and got a couple of prescriptions for a friend, went by the grocery (and got 5 cent Kiwi fruit, in good shape, with my Kroger card!) I mostly got some dairy and fruit, as I haven't had much of that lately. It's mostly been peanut butter and bread. I grabbed some food that my friend paid for and brought it to them (I'd already eaten). I watched an episode of The Adventures of Merlin and then pilled the dog and came on home. I've been on Facebook looking for something to blog about, but no dice.

Tomorrow I'm taking a friend to the bank to convert change to bills, to the grocery store for a small grocery run, and maybe watching a DVD over at my house (he'd like to see The Hunger Games, he said). Sunday we will most likely not be playing, as Brenda has SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) events the next two weeks, so unless they don't go for some reason, she won't be playing. But I should do the game notes anyway, just in case.

Okay, I'm pooped. Like I said, it's been busy. Next week is looking better in terms of numbers. Thursday is more busy than normal, and Wednesday less so, and therefore I'm going to be in scheduling Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday instead of the normal Monday through Wednesday. But I think right now I'm going to go listen to some music and then head on to bed. Good night.

No comments: