Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 03, 2015

So, I have a free evening

on the night before the Call of Cthulhu game, when I don't have to do game notes because I finished them last week. Do I:
  • Take a nap?
  • Read Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, which is due back to the library soon?
  • Watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part One on DVD, which I haven't seen yet?
  • Re-watch Galaxy Quest on DVD, which is a really fun movie?
  • Watch the first episode of last year's 'Doctor Who' on Netflix, since YKWIA won't watch Peter Capaldi, whose accent makes it difficult for him to understand?
  • Listen to music (which I did last night, so maybe not)?
A got me to go walking with him again to Gainesway Pond, and this time he took a dog but I did not, so I could focus on not falling. Despite a sock that kept trying to inexplicably fall down my foot (it didn't yesterday when I wore it, so I guess that's just proof you should change socks every day), it was a good walk, although now I'm a bit sore and tired. The pond fountain was on, and that was nice. I saw a duck, several geese, and what looked like a peregrine falcon with a vole in its talons while we were out.

Now I'm home after also going grocery shopping with him and watching two episodes of 'Lost Girl' with YKWIA. I'm a bit pooped. So I think a small nap may be in order, followed by watching something and maybe a little reading before bed. Good night, in case I don't post more tonight.

No comments: