Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 07, 2015

While I've been working on the house

I've been listening to a playlist which has 265 songs and goes on for 18 hours. They're mostly in alphabetical order. I'm down to 'I am an Illusion' by Rob Thomas. :) I have worked on the living room, kitchen, and dining room. I still have to put away all the laundry I folded, which is sitting on the bed, vacuum the carpet, and finish with a few jars that have the labels soaking off them and run the dishwasher. I also want to do a quick once-over of the bathroom tonight. That'll just leave the bedroom. Yay. But right now I'm drinking water, and I'm going to go sit in front of the fan for a bit. I mopped the kitchen floor earlier, and now the whole place smells like lavender Pine Sol.

Okay, we're up to James Blunt's 'I Can't Hear the Music' and OneRepublic's 'I Lived'. I think I'll go rest in the bedroom for a little while, and then put the laundry away, with the fan going.

No comments: