Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tomorrow

I'm going to try to go into work earlier than normal so I can get caught up on some things from last week before going over to scheduling and helping them out. Then I'll work there for three hours, and then take a lunch, followed by about a couple of hours of Monday's tasks before going to an appointment. I think I can do everything I need to.

Today was the game, and I really have to find a solution to doing the game notes so late in the evening/morning before the game. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday might work. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

On that note, I should go ahead and update the computer and then head on to bed. Sorry for the short post, but I don't normally post on Sunday nights since I'm usually away all day for the game and am pretty tired. Anyway, good night!

No comments: