Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 21, 2015

I am a danger to myself (but not so much others)

After coming home today, the first thing I did was put away yesterday's laundry, along with the cart, and put the hamper back in the bathroom to be filled again. Then I rested for awhile (I didn't actually go to sleep, but I was sleepy, so I laid down). Then I got up, vacuumed the whole apartment, dusted, did the mirrors, cleaned the bathroom sink and toilet, etc. It was nice to have a clean house, so I thought I'd light some incense and a candle to make it smell nice, and I dropped the match onto the tablecloth next to the candle, causing a small hole to burn through. Sigh. I am such a klutz.

But I got it lit without burning the place down. 'The Big Bang Theory' is coming on in a few minutes, and I'm going to watch it. It's one show I don't need cable for. I'm going to finish by baked potato and cheese and then turn it on. I'll probably write later, but if not (I might do some reading), have a good night!

No comments: