Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Tomorrow I'm off work for my birthday

These are the things I need/want to do:
  1. Have my brakes inspected and fixed if need be.
  2. Get some gas.
  3. Work on the apartment:
    1. Take out the trash and recyclables.
    2. Do dishes, both the ones in the dishwasher and hand-wash ones.
    3. Clean the kitchen counters and stove.
    4. Clean the bathroom.
    5. Sweep and mop the kitchen and bath.
    6. Straighten up the living area, dining area, and bedroom.
    7. Vacuum the carpet.
  4. Go out somewhere (nice, but cheap) for lunch.
  5. Go to the grocery.
  6. Re-pot some houseplants.
  7. Watch some DVDs or maybe Netflix (I would go out to the movies, as I have free tickets, but there's not much I want to see, except maybe Home.
  8. Fill the big aquarium up with water (I did do the small one, but the goldfish are still dealing with only having about 15 gallons of water).
  9. Read John Connolly's The Book of Lost Things.
Class was great tonight; we had guest speakers and had great participation. There were some volunteer opportunities and an evaluation. I signed up for potential volunteering, including training to possibly teach a class. Next week we graduate and have our potluck, and discuss advocacy. So I'm kind of hyped up for that.

Okay, I think I'll spend some quiet time before bed listening to some soothing music. Good night.

No comments: