Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Home after a long day

We didn't play the game today because Brenda wasn't feeling well.  The rain had me aching as well,  so I was about a half an hour late getting over there,  but then Brenda called while I was waking up the gamesmaster,  so it all worked out. I visited with both A and YKWIA over the course of the day,  did laundry, and watched several videos,  mostly the last of the season of 'A Different World' with YKWIA.  Then I went ahead and cleaned house and fixed him dinner.  We watched the last two episodes of the show.  I enjoyed it.  He worked in some things on the computer related to the game and there was  quite a storm that came up.  Although I planned to stay to watch 'Salem',  I was just too pooped. So he'll record it and I'll watch later,  which is great because it really does get better with every episode - - it is really well done. I came on home,  as the rain had abated a bit,  but it got pretty heavy once I got home.  I got my bags and laundry inside,  then got into a comfy sleep shirt,  did my nightly routine,  and now I'm ready for bed,  even though it's not 10 pm yet. I think I'll turn in early though.  Good night.

No comments: