Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 04, 2015

We watched the last two episodes of 'Hart of Dixie' that were on Netflix today

That's it for for now, until they get the rest on the streaming service. My understanding is that the show may not be returning next year, and if so I will be sad to see the camera turn away from the town of Bluebell. It's not my normal sort of show at all [I tend to go for ones with a supernatural element to them], but I must admit that it's the only one in a long time that I wake up, take a shower, and while the water's falling on me, I wonder how the crazy people and their relationships are doing.

By the time we'd gotten around to maybe watching 'Grimm', though, I was winding down for the evening and not really up to watching anything else tonight. About two or three hours of video will do it for me; I can't really binge watch well. Plus, I have game notes to do. I feel a nap coming on first, though, after I get something to eat. I've been sleepy most of the day, and a little achy with the cooler weather brought on by so much rain lately. It was sunny today, at least, though,

No comments: