Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 16, 2015

I had a good day overall

but forgot to take my insulin at lunchtime, which made my blood sugar go way up and I felt v-e-r-y tired. Once I realised what I'd done, I checked my blood glucose, which was pretty high, took some insulin, got up and walked around, came back, turned my fan on, and put some peppy music on, and shortly thereafter I was able to concentrate enough to do my data entry. So every now and again I still do an oops on that, even with my phone telling me when to take my medicine. Now it's much better and I'm just having a light dinner of a peanut butter sandwich with spreadable fruit and some chips (and yes, I'm taking my insulin right now).

I feel a little more energised than normal after a day at work, so I think it may be a good day to work on the house for a bit. It's 70 degrees and trying to decide on sun or clouds, but at least for the first time in days it isn't actually raining. I think I'll put the windows up and air things out a bit.
    Things I need to do:
  1. Fill the large fish tank
  2. Do dishes
  3. Straigten up the living room
  4. Clean the bathroom
That's pretty much it for now. I think that's doable. But first, since I'm still eating, I'm going to check for anything to blog about. :)

No comments: