Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well, I think I did a pretty decent job

There's still detail work, but the bedroom and bath are nice, the kitchen dishes haven't been done yet but they're in the dishwasher or stacked neatly in the sink for those that aren't dishwasher safe. I still need to do laundry, but I'll do that when I come back tomorrow before work. The printer box is gone. And no, I didn't find my coat. There were just boxes of books in the closet. I didn't touch the other stuff that came from the car, though--that's another day, so it may be there. The house looks lived in without being a disaster. I slept another couple of hours, so I'm not dead on my feet. I'm dressed and ready, and John just left Stanford, so he'll be here in about an hour.

No comments: