Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 02, 2009

I'm up and ready at a time when I'm normally just awaking

So that's one good thing about the time change. I am having trouble going to sleep, though. Last night I was in bed by midnight and I went to sleep about 2 am. So my sleep has been off a bit.

I'm wearing a new sweater, a sage green, and I even had time to do makeup. I got a compliment the other day from one of the nursing directors about wearing makeup. I've been doing so most weekdays--just enough to even things out and bring out my eyes and mouth. Apparently it got noticed.

The time change is going to be a challenge for leaving my friend's house before dark. It's getting dark about 6 pm now, and even if I leave work at my normal time, I'll get there about 3:40, so that's just over two hours.

Tonight is 'Heroes', but I am still sadly behind, so I'll record it and go from there.

Well, I should probably go set that. Have a great day.

No comments: