Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So tired...

Okay, today I only worked ten hours, not twelve, and two hours of that was a webconference on mobile technology for medical libraries, but I am very tired, and I hobbled home, no doubt because I walked around campus going back and forth to the conference. Also, it took me two hours to get from the University of Kentucky to the gas station (about 4 miles, all told), because one bus was late getting into the transit station and the bus I needed left just as I drew up to it, forcing me to wait another half hour. Thankfully, I'd built that two hours into my schedule, figuring that I would grab something to eat, etc. That didn't happen. Instead, I got off work and walked over to Subway, got a sub, and then walked on home, eating said sandwich whilst catching up on news feeds. And now I just feel like curling up with my feet up and going on to bed. I have some things I still want to do, though. I'm debating as to going to sleep for a little while and getting back up (doubtful) or getting up early (equally doubtful).

Gack.

I guess I'll head on to bed and try to get up in an hour or two. But just in case, good night.

No comments: