Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey, I got up early!

Which is good, as I need to go to the pharmacy. I'm out of my 'smart medicine' as a friend puts it, as well as my cholesterol medicine.

Today I must remember to leave work a little early and go have a field of vision study done at the ophthalmologist's office. I'm not sure how long that will take. After that, it's over to a friend's house, and I'll probably stay later than usual and take a cab home. Thankfully, it's payday.

I just ate a banana without thinking of checking my blood sugar first. Oops. But I feel a little better than I have the last few days, probably since while I ate late, it was a tuna sandwich, and not just carbs.

Okay, I need to check a few things online and then it's off to shower. Have a good day.

No comments: