Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 09, 2004

:( No new FF this week. Again.

They must be having either computer or life issues. I can understand. So here's a past five from the days before I got in the groove:

1. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? The BIG Book of Masturbation: From Angst to Zeal. Yes. I did. Immensely. :) And no, it's not a how-to; it examines the subject from all sorts of social, religious, and academic angles. I had to write a book review on it.

2. What's your favorite book of all time? Of all time??? Probably The Iliad by Homer.

3. What's the worst book you've ever read? Without question, The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway. 'He looked at the fish. He looked at his hand.' Argh.

4. What book that you've read would you most like to see adapted into a movie? The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey...we finally have the technology to do it well.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? A friend is taking me out for my birthday (yay, I get to celebrate for two weekends, even though it was the 2nd). On Sunday there's the game, and we've been doing downtime and it's become quite entertaining. Also, I'm currently reading Elizabeth Peters' newest, Guardian of the Horizon, and I'd like to finish it.

No comments: