Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 19, 2017

Tired

My rest of the day:
  1. Got an oil change at Valvoline and a new air filter.
  2. Went to the library and picked up a couple of books on orchids.
  3. Got a call from my boss (I have a boss!) about bringing two forms of ID on Monday.
  4. Picked up a friend for his appointment and took him there.
  5. Picked up another friend from work, home, and to the pharmacy.
  6. Stopped by Jin Jin with my friends and picked up dinner.
  7. Dropped them off, came home, ate kung pao tofu and spring rolls followed by some ice cream. I am now very stuffed.
  8. Spent some time on Facebook. Found an interesting article about Polari, the forgotten secret language of gay men, which I passed on to a friend.
  9. Listened to Pandora (the Bastille station) for awhile.
It's not even 8 pm. I'm pooped. I'd like to watch something, but right now I'm going to just take it easy, maybe close my eyes for a few minutes, but not necessarily nap this late in the day. A has to be at work at 8 am, and I'm giving him a ride, but I don't want to go to sleep just yet.

No comments: