Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Ready for bed, almost

I gave the fish just a little food, since I don't know when they were fed at the store. In a little while I'll turn it over to the moonlight (blue) setting, get ready, take my meds, and go to bed. It was a full day. Still to do tomorrow, though:

  1. Pull out the things from the walk-in closet. [I'm going to wait till Monday, since I'm starting out slowly this morning, and that'll give them a whole day to do it.]
  2. Call in the air conditioning and toilet issues. [Ditto]
  3. Unload the dishwasher.
  4. Load the dishwasher and run it.
  5. Do the mountain of non-dishwasher-safe dishes.
  6. Take out the trash and recyclables.
  7. Contact my stepfather. He and I texted just a bit today but I didn't get a chance to talk with him and wanted to see how he was doing.
  8. Check on YKWIA and take him to an appointment.
  9. Pick up A and see if the guys want to go to Masala. [YKWIA wasn't up to it.]
  10. Run some errands for the guys.

PS Golden Algae Eaters are apparently good when juvenile at cleaning tanks of algae and other detritus, but as they mature get less useful, may become territorial, and even suck on to slow fish like goldfish. Here's to it staying small for a bit, at least, although with that tank, it might grow exponentially.

No comments: