Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh my God...

It's happened. Bill Hart has procreated at last. I got this in an e-mail from him today:
Kitty and I would like to announce the birth of our daughter, Flora Jean McKenzie Hart. She was born at 11:30pm on 8-10, and was 5 lbs 8 oz. Since she arrived a bit early, she will be in the hospital for a little while yet, but she is doing great!

Congratulations! Judging from the photo that he sent she's just a tiny thing, although she may have his cheeks. Considering that Bill was something like 13 lbs when he was born, Kitty's lucky. :) Anyway, I wish everyone well and I'm sure her father will give her every opportunity to learn and love music. So, to Flora, céad míle fáilte romhat! ('A hundred thousand welcomes to you!')

No comments: