Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 18, 2003

FFFRRRIIIDDDAAAYYY!



1. Who is your favourite celebrity? I don't really care that much for celebrity, so I don't know. Maybe JK Rowling or Elizabeth Peters (Barbara Mertz), because I love their books. I certainly don't get celebrity based on some idea of what's in vogue at the moment. Besides, that's so fleeting.

2. Who is your least favorite? At the moment it's probably George W. Bush.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? Well, I went to school with Ashley Judd. I was rather impressed by her. I seem to remember her being in student government, and doing a great job. Does that count?

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? Not really. Well, maybe if I were already dead. Who wants to deal with paparazzi?

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Hmmm...maybe JK Rowling. I would be interesting to see what sorts of things she has to go through on a daily basis, but then I'd like to go back to my oh-so-unknown life.

No comments: