Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 11, 2002

It's Friday Five time...



These have more to do with their effect on my mood rather than whether they're "the best".

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Loreena McKennit's Live in Toronto and Paris

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Mummy and Mummy Returns

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Grrr....that leaves out most things I read, which are series, like Harry Potter, Anita Blake, . Fortunately, I could come up with new stories in my head...So, three. Gee. Um. How about Plato's Timaeus, the collected works of Shakespeare, and the collected works of Dylan Thomas?

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Oh, that's easy: water, protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Ooo...you mean specifics? Rice. Beans. Nectarines. Chocolate. If I had to give up one due to allergies, etc., I'd add spinach.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
My mom. D. Z. My last boss, Kathy. Me

No comments: