Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ugh...

While I was waiting for 'Supernatural' to record, I moved the computer desk, which was now free of the bed rails with books, and that entailed unhooking everything and moving things around so that the desk is angled. The computer tower is now under the printer to the left of the desk, rather than in front of the window, and a floor lamp that was too close to the curtains has been moved to a better spot. I'm not quite sure what I'll do with the rest of the living room, but I don't think I'm going to put the books back up on the rails. Anyway, it took quite more time than I expected, and this means I still have to undo the entertainment centre, and it's 11 pm. I'm wondering if I can get the books off the top and then angle the actual entertainment centre so they can get behind it without undoing the whole thing. I doubt it. What I do know is that, late as it is, I have to take a break and take my contacts out, as things have gotten blurry with all the dust I've uncovered. :(

No comments: