Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tired and achy

It's been a productive day, but the last hour or so all I could think about was putting my feet up, stretching out, and taking a nap. It doesn't help that it didn't get over 48 degrees all day and it's grey and rainy outside. My back has given me some trouble today, although in truth not near as much as I thought it would. I've mostly sat--we had our benefits fair today and our retirement representative gave out little paedometres, and I've walked about 1,706 steps today--a far cry from the 10,000 you're supposed to.

So now I'm home, and with all that work, they obviously did not come today. Oh, well. Anyway, I'm going to take a little nap and try to keep it to an hour or less, so I can call my friend and see if he wants to watch 'The Tomorrow People' and 'American Horror Story: Coven' over at his place tonight. I should be getting The Blues Brothers from Netflix tomorrow--but we're obviously not going to be watching it at my house this weekend. :(

No comments: