Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 21, 2013

So good

To finally be able to lie down and prop up my feet. There was no game today (Brenda had something out of town), but I cleaned house at my friends', visited for most of the day, watched part of the Bengals-Lions football game with one friend, and then watched Vampire Diaries, H2O: Just Add Water, and Witches of East End with the other. I was there for over twelve hours and although it was fun, I'm glad to be home.

I really do prefer to watch TV and movies with others. Last night both of them came over to my house and we watched the movie Vibes. We had it out as a DVD from Netflix. Next up is The Blues Brothers, which, believe it or not, I've never seen.

Okay, I have to get up in a few hours. I should go to bed. Hope you had a nice weekend.

No comments: